Hello I’m Paul, a UX/UI designer from the UK.
My expertise lies in defining and understanding design problems that can be turned into digital products and experiences that centre around the user’s needs and project objectives. I do this using a design-thinking process that attempts to remove as many assumptions and subjective decisions as possible. I have strong design skills born out of my love for graphic design, and also a deep knowledge of design for inclusivity.
My skillset has evolved over time, beginning as a pure web developer, into what feels like a more natural entirely design- led UX role. This progression helps in situations where understanding technical implications and limitations is needed to bridge gaps in product teams.
- Adobe CC, Sketch and Protopie
- Userflows, personas and journeys
- Wireframing, priority guides and storyboarding
- Site information architecture
- Low and high-fidelity prototyping
- Design systems and UI style guides
- Interaction design
- HTML, CSS & JS