Hello I’m Paul, a UI/UX and Front End Developer based in Devon, UK. I help people put digital products and websites together using my skills in design thinking and code.
My approach aims to develop inclusive, accessible user-centred design solutions that encompass a project’s goals, objectives and technical restrictions. I have a strong belief that you should always be able to make what you design with code, and this approach makes me a perfect fit with development teams.
I’m a bit of a typography nerd and particularly enjoy boring my kids by identifying typefaces in shops. I also love video games but avoid playing them as I’m pretty terrible, so prefer to admire their design, music and culture, oftentimes letting it influence my work.
[Research, Prototyping & Design]
- User flows, personas and journeys
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to understand user behaviour
- Wireframes, priority guides and storyboarding
- Product and site architecture
- Low, high fidelity and interactive prototypes
- Design systems and UI style guides
[Technical & Code]
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & Protopie
- Command line, NPM & Webpack
- Git & BitBucket